Are you ready to deepen your connection, knowledge and love for Yoga?
Hatha Vinyasa Teacher Trainings
100/200/300 RYT, ONLINE & IN-PERSON
With our collective global shift, we have redesigned our training to be more accommodating to future students. We are passionate to continue to share what we love and have devoted our lives to. Yoga and Meditation are needed more than ever before. If Yoga has changed your life (we all have our Yoga story) then it is time to pay it forward, to share Yoga with your family, friends, community, co-workers and more.
Over 30 years of personal studies, 16 years facilitating Yoga Teacher Trainings & over 1,000 graduates.
⇸ You do not need to have the desire to become a Yoga teacher to participate.
𝒀𝒐𝒈𝒂 𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆s
• The meanings of Yoga Physically and Spiritually:
• The Eight Limbs of Yoga / Raja
• The Four Paths
• The Five Koshas
• The Gunas & Basic Ayurveda principles
• Anatomy of Breathing
• Anatomy & Physiology
• Chakras and the Subtle Body
• Meditation techniques / Yoga Nidra
• Yoga Physcology
• Mantras, Kriyas, Mudras, Sanskrit
• Hatha Yoga
• Intro Tantric Teachings
• The Art of Vinyasa
• Intro Restorative/Yin Yoga
• Into Modern Hatha Styles
• Sequencing : Fun vs Functional
• Cueing & Verbal Adjusting
• Posture Clinics : Beginner & Complex Poses
• Supported Practice: Props & Chair
• Practice Sessions Online & In person
• Personal Mentoring Sessions
• Service/Seva & Community Impact
• Business & Ethics
• And more ….
TBA – April/May 2021
EBooks and E-Manuals, Live and Recorded Sessions, Public and Online Classes with Lisa and Ceci, Group and Private Mentoring, & More
You will be required to:
Complete home studies and assignments
Attendance & participate in classroom
Pop up quizes & final written exam
𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨:
Contact Lisa Pumper directly [email protected]
Private Studio Space