❥ LOVE YOGA?
Ready to teach Yoga or just want to dive deeply into your practice?
▸Multi Leveled/Multi Style: Gentle Classical Hatha to Power Vinyasa Traditions
▸Gain Confidence: w/ private mentoring & option to practice co-teaching public classes.
▸Choose a Gentle Hatha or Vinyasa Flow Focus
▸With Lisa Pumper, Joy Kochmer, Ceci Lester & other well-respected Yoga ~ Mindful Living Educators and Health Professionals
This premier Yoga Yoga Alliance registered school embarks you on a profound journey of self – discovery; and empowers you to become the best person you can be. Our program offers a holistic, well rounded, comprehensive training to build a foundation upon which to teach the ancient art & healing practice of Yoga. You will be encouraged to develop these skills in a way that draws from your own experience and personal practice – Gentle Hatha to Power Vinyasa styles.
⇸ You do not need to have the desire to become a Yoga teacher to participate – Simply deepening your knowledge and experience can add so much to your practice and self knowledge.
➨ COURSE TOPICS:
● History & Philosophy: including but not limited to an Intro to 8-Fold Path of Raja Yoga, the Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Bhagavad-Gita, Yoga Sutras.
● Sanskrit: Verbalizing this oral tradition, posture names, & mantras/chanting.
● Hatha Yoga Theory & Techniques: Asana, Pranayama, Mudras, Bandhas & Meditation Techniques.
● Anatomy & Physiology: Fundamentals of the human body and its mechanics. Relationship of key musculo-skeletal structures within asanas, Benefits and contraindications of postures. Anatomy of the subtle bodies. How to work with injuries and limitations.
● Prana & Subtle Energies: Intro of various Pranayama practices. Vayus, Chakras, Koshas, & Nadis
● Teaching Methodology/Techniques, Practices & Integrations:
Learn basic, intermediate and complex asanas.
How to cue. Proper breath coordination. Lines of energy.
Posture modifications/ variations. How to use props for supported postures.
Intelligent & creative sequencing.
– Class planning. Setting a theme. Creating a supportive environment for self and students. Observing and reading students’ bodies.
– Learn to teach a basic Hatha class and also Vinyasa class with optimal sequencing.
Explore various lineages/styles: Vinyasa, Ashtanga Vinyasa, Hatha, Restorative, Yin Yoga, Kids, Prenatal, Kundalini and others*.
● Practicum, Presentations & Exams: Private mentoring. Daily journaling. Develop a self/home practice. Opportunity to practice teach. Class & online participation required. Quizzes & final test, teach a class and essay about your unique yoga journey.
➨ Yoga Educators & HealthCare Professionals:
● Lisa Pumper
ERYT, YACEP: Owner, yoga cOMmUNITY FL & Trainings, Fort Lauderdale Beach Yoga & Zen Cruise
~ Lisa has been leading yoga trainings/ continue education in south Florida & beyond for over 16 years & has graduated over 500 teachers /health care professionals into the teachings of Yoga.
● Joy Kochmer
ERYT500, YACEP, Om JoyFul 200hr & 300hr Yoga School founder & director
Joy has been leading yoga trainings/continue education in south Florida & beyond for over 16 years & has graduated over 500 teachers /health care professionals into the teachings of Yoga.
● Cecilia Lester
ERYT500, YACEP, IAYT, LMT, ViniYoga Therapist & Physical Therapist Asst.
Ceci has been leading yoga trainings/ continue education in south Florida & beyond for over 16 years & has graduated over 500 teachers /health care professionals into the teachings of Yoga.
● Kelly Brookbank*: Owner Colony Yoga, Yoga Fest, Mahashakti Foundation & Yoga Educator
● Karen Gavrilov*: Owner Red Pearl Yoga Studio & Yoga Teacher
● Marlena Hasday*: Licensed Psychotherapist & Yoga Teacher
*(based on availability with each training)
& more guest speakers*
Feb 2 – May 3, 2020
– Graduation date TBA
Early bird discount of $300 off B4 Dec 30, 2019
★ ONLY 12 spots available in training
★ $500 deposit to hold your space
TO APPLY AND FIND OUT MORE DETAILS:
➨ CONTACT: Joy Kochmer (954) 614-1937 | [email protected]
➨ LOCATIONS east Ft Lauderdale:
– Red Pearl Yoga Studio – 2449 NE 13th Ave, Wilton Manors, FL 33305
– Little Buddha Yoga – 3493 NE 12th Terrace, Oakland Park, FL 33334
+ field trips