𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐨𝐫 𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍
- Expand Your Teachings With Diverse Techniques
- Enhance Your Knowledge Of All Aspects Of Yoga
- Transformation & Professional Growth with Personal Mentoring
Over 30 years of studies & facilitating classes, workshops & trainings in soflo & beyond.
Combined, they have lead over 50 trainings & have graduated over 1,000 into the teaching of Yoga.
This training is a Hatha/Vinyasa school in the lineage of Krishnamacharya. We also incorporate various Trantric lineages to give a well rounded experience of our master Hindu Lineage in the modern times of Eastern Yoga traditions.
The training focuses not only on the physical postures, but also on how the postures evolved. We explore yoga’s ancient sacred texts and five-thousand-year-old traditions, as well as the psychotherapeutic benefits that develop with a steady practice and the spiritual power that is set free when energy flows throughout the heart, body and mind.
You’ll be led by our expert faculty during your training as these teachers have been chosen for their expertise, and equally importantly, for their ability to support and guide you as you dive deeply into exploring your yoga practice and teaching.
Our educational goal is to help release the student of their conditioned educational expectations. We are not here to indoctrinate our students. This is a noncompetitive, open-hearted educational environment with an emphasis on personal growth, taught by exceptional leaders in the yoga field.
The training is open to anyone who has completed a Yoga Alliance approved 200-hour teacher training** and to all yogis with a strong foundation of yogic practice who desire to immerse themselves into in a richly authentic, full bodied experience of yoga and direct its benefits towards positive, momentous change.
**you must have a 200hr with Yoga Alliance in order to register for the 300hr (500hr level) with Yoga Alliance
CURRICULUM & TOPICS:
Hatha Yoga Theory & Teaching Techniques:
- Intermediate & Advanced Asanas, Pranayama Practices (Including Kriyas), Mudras, Bandhas & Meditation Techniques.
- Insights to popular lineages & styles: Vinyasa, Iyengar, Kripalu, Kundalini, Trauma, Vini Yoga, Yin Yoga, Restorative, Pre-natal, Chair Yoga and more.
Anatomy & Physiology:
- Functional anatomy beyond the 200 hour teacher, bio-mechanics and kinesiology for multi levels of asanas and practitioners, working with injuries and limitations and providing safety as the yoga teacher.
- Mastery of sequencing, class planning & themes (Hatha and Vinyasa Styles)
- Assisting & adjusting asanas (both hands on and verbal techniques),
- Incorporating pranayama, meditation, and philosophy into classes.
- Supported yoga (Use of chairs, walls, and props)
The Business of Yoga (Ethics & Lifestyle):
- Building a presence and enriching our community through service (SEVA)
- Holding “space” for classes and workshops, discussions of modern issues in the business of yoga
- Ethics & boundaries
- Uderstanding operations set up (website, social media, branding, marketing, accounting, licensing, etc.)
- Explore the teachings of our Ancient Texts & Lineage,
Vedas, Upanishads, Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Tantric Philosophy, Stories of Hindu Deities and more…
- Prana & Subtle Energies: Koshas, Chakras, Nadis, Aura, etc. including modern interpretations on how to incorporate into teachings.
- Techniques in verbalizing this oral tradition, posture names, mantras/chanting & kirtan
Ayurveda (Sister Science of Yoga):
- Balancing through Doshas and treatment including all new age health and healing practices under this tradition.
- Monthly 2 hr Private Mentoring Session
- Opportunity to Teach Yoga Classes
- Create & Lead a Yoga Workshop
- 30 non-contact hours – must be approved with school
- Final Project and graduate date: TBA
E Books & Manuals, Live & Recorded Sessions, Private Mentoring, Public Practice Classes, & More.
➳ 𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨:
Contact Lisa Pumper directly (954)609-9074
Private Studio Space
This training is powered by yoga cOMmUNITY of Florida