Great training for yoga practitioners and yoga teachers, physical therapists, body workers, energy workers, pilates and fitness instructors, stress management professions, and health counselors.
In this course:
- The relaxation response and the nervous system
- The Chakras & Koshas
- Restorative asanas & sequences for different environment
- Yogic Meditations
- Therapeutic assisting and Acu pressure adjustments
- Dynamic use of props for support such as bolsters, chairs, walls and more…
- Breathing techniques to invoke a deep relaxation response and healing
- Home study of Restorative & online discussion/webinar
Guest speaker & support by licensed Physcotherapist
- Delicious vegan lunch break
In classroom sessions will include restorative yoga & meditation practices, practice teaching, lectures & discussions.
24 hours in class room / 7 hours online discussions w/ Lisa Pumper & guest physcotherapist
24hr Yoga Alliance Continuing Ed Credits